beauty should be effortless
Multi award-winning shaving regime
Try without commitment our range of quality affordable razor sets.
1. Our Handle | For fabulousness Sake
- Ergonomically designed for the most comfortable hold
- Premium weighted zinc alloy metal handle
- Rubber grip crafted to the contours of your hand for optimum control
- Reusable and durable
- Finished in a stunning silky smooth coating
Single-use plastic? No, thanks. Our award-winning razor subscription features a high-quality metal handle designed specifically for women. With on-trend colour options and an ergonomic design, you’ll get the closest shave yet. Plus you can personalise your handle, with engraving of up to 12 characters available on our premium range.
2. Our blades | For follicle's sake
- Premium SmoothGlide Blades
- 6 titanium & diamond-coated blades per head
- Vitamin E Lubrication strip
- Precision trimmer blade
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly
Wave goodbye to dull blades and skin irritation. Our razors have six diamond-coated sharp, fine blades, perfect for an all-over silky body shave. The soothing vitamin E strip helps the blade glide effortlessly over the skin in fewer strokes than ever before. Plus, the added precision trimmer helps you shave those hard to reach areas. It’s as easy as that.
3. Our planet | for future's sake
- Reusable metal handle
- Blade recycling scheme
- Recyclable packaging
- Proudly made and shipped in the UK
- Custom made boxes to minimise excess packaging
- Minimal plastic
It’s time to make a stand. We’re saying goodbye to single-use plastics, excess packaging, long supply chains and harmful ingredients. Instead, our women’s razor subscription includes products that do good for the planet. This includes our innovative blade recycling scheme, which makes the process effortless.
We’re proud that most of our products are made locally. Our handles, shaving accessories and delivery boxes are produced a few minutes away from our dispatch centre. That means we have some of the lowest carbon emissions on the market.
4. Our furry friends | for flopsy’s sake
- Cruelty-free products
- Against animal testing
- Leaping bunny approved
We’re 100% committed to being cruelty-free. We’ll always say no to animal testing and go above the minimum standards to be sure we’re treating our animal friends right. That’s why we’re approved under Cruelty Free International’s Leaping Bunny Programme. It’s the globally recognised gold-standard for cruelty-free cosmetics and personal care products. Our razor subscription and tanning products are vegan-friendly too.
5. Your freedom | for flexibility’s sake
- Pause or skip your deliveries anytime
- Easily change your frequency
- Swap your blade deliveries with a wide range of products
Design your razor subscription to suit you. We know that everyone is different, which is why we offer flexible deliveries that match your lifestyle. Choose how often you want your razors delivered, and feel free to pause or stop them at any time. You can even swap your blades for other products in our range every now and then. Don’t forget that you can save on delivery when you team up with someone else with our Dual Subscription too.
If regular deliveries aren’t your thing, you can also pickup our handles, creams and tan individually in the shop.
6. Your body | For feelgoods sake
We’re not just about women’s razor subscriptions. Our innovative three-step shaving system (Smooth, Remove, Soothe) covers all areas of your shower routine. It’s a first for female shaving, helping you achieve an effortlessly close shave while prepping and protecting your skin.
Besides gentle body care products, we have plenty of other eco-friendly options to add to your order. Take your pick from handmade natural deodorants, vegan fake tan and must-have accessories. These can be added to your monthly deliveries, popped into your next box as a one-off or bought individually from our shop.
build your plan
Pick the products that work for you and get them delivered straight through your letterbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
To prevent razor burn, it's important to ensure you’re changing your blades on a regular basis. Old blades can carry thousands and thousands of bacteria which transfers onto skin when shaving, leading to razor burn and ingrown hairs. Dull blades can also pull at hairs when shaving, causing irritation that leads to razor burn. To ensure a smooth, irritation-free shave you should be aiming to change your women's razor blades every 5 shaves
It’s also important to prep the skin before shaving. That’s why we created the world’s first three-step shaving system for women. Featuring a pre-shave scrub, shaving cream and post-shave balm, for an overall flawless shaving experience.
- One of the most important steps of pre-shave prep is exfoliation. This step helps to remove any dead skin cells and promote skin rejuvenation, ensuring a closer shave with your razor able to glide effortlessly over the skin. It’s important not to skip this step, as it tackles ingrown hairs, since dead cells can clog hair follicles and trap hair under the skin. Our natural Pre-Shave Scrub is made with the husk of walnuts to gently exfoliate your skin and buff away dead cells.
- Using a shave cream makes the world of difference. Not only does this help to lock in moisture while shaving, which helps to soften hairs for an even closer shave, it also provides a protective barrier between blade and skin. This protective layer decreases friction on the skin, and as a result reduces the chance of irritation (bye razor rash). Our moisturising shaving cream is formulated with nourishing shea butter and coconut oil, helping to soften skin and keep moisture locked in. Applying translucently, it helps to achieve maximum visibility for a new sense of control and precision.
- Applying a good moisturiser after shaving will give your fresh-shaved skin the hydration it needs. Skipping this step can cause dryness and bring on irritation – no thank you. Our Post-Shave Balm keeps skin cool and refreshed, while providing deep hydration to restore your natural moisture balance.